Sunday, September 28, 2008

Where to start

So many things have been said, and most of them disturbing to the core of my beliefs. From a CBC radical using my money to spew hate. My tax money being used to finance the Bloc, sort of like funding domestic terrorism. The media doing everything it can short of out right lying, to save Dion and his band of thieves. Citizenship in my country is now a joke and can be had to the one with the best sob story, or best liar. Nice guys finish last has taken on a new meaning these days, if you are honest, hard working and run in to tough times you will be on the street or you will go to jail, and if you lie, steal, rape, and murder, "they" will do everything they can to help you. What a wonderful life, who knew reality was so full of sarcasm..

0 comments:

friends don't let friends, vote liberal

EVER

My Blog List